So you went Apple Picking and you were having such a great time you didn’t realize the amount of
Apples you picked until you got home. 🙂
These Apple Chips are a great healthy snack….easy to make and surprisingly addictive 😀
To make Apple Chips:
- 2 Apples
- 1/4 cup Sugar
- 1 tsp. Cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp. Salt
- Vegetable Cooking Spray
- Preheat oven too 300 degrees.
- Line 2 large baking sheets with Parchment & lightly coat with cooking spray.
- Cut Apples into 1/16 inch thick slices using a mandolin or knife.
- Arrange Apple slices in a single layer on baking sheet.
- In a small bowl…combine Sugar, Cinnamon & Salt.
- Sprinkle Apple slices generously with mixture.
- Bake until edges curl & chips are golden and feel crisp…about 40-45 minutes.
- Let cool completely 20-25 minutes.
Enjoy alone or with a delicious yogurt dip 🙂