Weeds Be Gone Naturally
The weather is finally sunny and the days are just beautiful. You’re planting and cleaning patio furniture looking forward to an enjoyable summer season. 🙂 And there they are…those unwelcome visitors…weeds!!! They’re in the sidewalk cracks, bordering your flower beds and all along your fence! What to do?!
I’ve found some safe and natural weed killers for you to try 🙂
- Boiling Water – If you have a small area of weeds this will work…if you have a large area to do…this is difficult. Pour boiling water onto the weeds and within a day they are ready to pull.
- White Vinegar – You can pour / spray full strength white vinegar onto weeds. They should die within 48 hours. The bad news is..it will also kill anything else you may have sprayed accidentally.
- Vinegar, Salt, Dish Soap – This one is my favorite and works like a charm!!
- Add to a gallon bottle:
- 1 Gallon White or Apple Cider Vinegar
- 2 cups Epson or really any type of Salt
- 1/4 cup Dawn Dish Soap…use the original blue one.
- Mix…but not enough for lots of bubble to form 😉
- Spray away….within 24 hours weeds will be goners!
If you have some pesky insects…these work to keep them away from your flowers and veggies…
- Diatomaceous Earth – Is a natural pesticide. It’s a chalky substance that you sprinkle in your flower beds and in your garden.
- Cayenne Pepper – Cayenne Pepper or Red Pepper Flakes will not kill the pests…but will definitely keep them away!! Sprinkle every month in your pots and garden. I find this also keeps away the squirrels and rabbits also 😉
For more info…follow the link below…