Tropical Turmeric Smoothie
Turmeric has potent anti inflammatory properties along with power antioxidants so why not enjoy it’s benefits in a delicious smoothie?!
Banana provides Potassium…Mango adds in Vitamin A…Cinnamon…Coconut Oil…Ginger…this smoothie is a powerhouse in a glass!!
Turmeric generally has a slightly bitter taste…but the bitterness is hidden by the sweet flavors of Coconut and Fruit in this recipe 🙂
Whip up a batch and give it a try…you won’t be disappointed!!
- 1 cup Coconut Milk..you can also use Almond Milk.
- 1 medium Banana or 3/4 cup frozen Banana slices
- 1/2 cup fresh or frozen Mango or Pineapple chunks
- 1/2 tsp. Ginger
- 1 tbsp. Coconut Oil
- 1/2 tsp. Cinnamon
- 1/2 – 1 tsp of Turmeric
- Sea Salt…just a pinch 🙂
- Honey…just a little…if you like it a bit sweeter…
- 1 tsp- 1 tbsp. Chia Seeds….these are optional…but work well in this smoothie…
- Ice cubes if needed
Add Coconut Milk..Fruit and Coconut Oil to your blender. Give it a few quick pulses to blend.
Add in the remaining ingredients and blend as little as possible to maintain the integrity of the ingrecients.
You can add in a few ice cubes if you like your smoothie to be thicker 🙂
For more delicious smoothie recipes…follow the link below…