Natural Colon Cleanse
Most chronic diseases link back to a toxic colon. There is no magic formula when it comes to cleansing your colon. A dirty colon just makes you feel depleted. When your colon doesn’t function properly.. waste building up from within… you feel sick and sluggish. We are what we eat is so true when it comes to our health and how we feel.
The good news is that chronic digestive upset does not have to be the norm. Simple dietary changes can help significantly improve and even cure many colonic problems.
Here are some suggestions to help you get going..
- Apples.. Apple Cider Vinegar : This simple fruit is a powerful cleansing food. High in fiber, a nutrient that is already widely known to promote healthy digestion. Apples are also rich in pectin which can help eliminate built-up toxins in the colon.
- Avocados : Avocados are another great option for detoxification and digestion. Like apples, avocados are rich in fiber, and include both soluble and insoluble varieties at a ratio of about one to three, which is quite unique. Insoluble fiber is the type that promotes healthy bowel movements and cleanses the colon, reducing the overall risk of developing colon cancer. Avocado’s soluble fiber content is important for absorbing water and binding with other digested substances to help them easily move through the digestive tract. This helps maintain bowel regularity and prevents the toxic buildups that can lead to irregularity and constipation.
- Flax and Chia Seeds : Flax and Chia seeds both possess fats and fiber that help promote healthy digestion and a clean colon. Both are rich in omega-3 fatty acids which have been shown to stabilize cell walls and reduce inflammation. Flax and Chia also contain unique blends of soluble fiber that bind with food to optimize the digestive process.
- Chlorophyll Rich Greens : Green fruits and vegetables rich in chlorophyll help promote healthy digestion. Spinach, Green Olives, Asparagus, Brussels Sprouts, Cabbage, Celery, Collard Greens, Peas, Swiss Chard are all high in chlorophyll. They can help cleanse your digestive tract and detoxify your liver.
- Water : A hydrated colon is a healthy colon. Constant dehydration can lead to constipation and toxic buildup. It is so important to drink plenty of water every day. You can also add some sea salt to your water to help further promote detoxification.
- Probiotic Rich Foods: Our digestive system is composed of beneficial microbiota that are responsible for digesting food, absorbing nutrients, resisting harmful bacteria and eliminating toxins. When these bacteria are out of balance, our digestive health can suffer. It is important to eat plenty of probiotic rich foods to restore the balance of power.
By making healthy changes in your diet you can keep your body working at its best!
For more…follow the link below..