Green Tea, Blueberry and Banana Smoothie
Love smoothies? This nutrient packed, delicious smoothie is a keeper 🙂
This versatile recipe can be tweeked to your own taste preference. You can use Almond or Coconut Milk….Greek Yogurt…flavored or not..whatever you prefer that day.
Green Tea is a metabolism booster and is loaded with antioxidants. Blueberries contain polyphenols which provide additional antioxidants.
Here’s the recipe….
- 1/2 cup Green Tea….brew the night before using 2 tea bags & 2 tsp. Raw Honey 😉
- 2 cups Blueberries….I prefer frozen but you can use fresh
- 12 oz. Yogurt …OR….
- 1 cup Coconut or Almond Milk
- 1 small Banana
- 1/2 tsp. Cinnamon
- 3 or 4 Ice Cubes if you like your smoothie frosty and thicker
- Add all ingredients to your blender…mix….Enjoy!!!
For more…follow the link below…