Frozen Banana Pops
I’m always on the lookout for a healthy….yummy snack 😀
These frozen bananas couldn’t be easier to make and you can switch up the recipe to add in your favorite ingredients!!
I added Coconut & Mini Dark Chocolate Chips…delicious!!!
This recipe makes 8 pops 😉
- 4 large or 8 small Bananas..peeled..cut in half if using large Bananas
- 1/2 cup Almond Butter or any Nut Butter you like
- 1/4 tsp. Cinnamon
- 2 tbsp. Honey
- 1 1/2 cup of Almond Granola…chopped finely…but not to a dust 😉
- 1/2 cup unsweetened Coconut ( optional )
- 1/2 cup Carob or Dark Chocolate Mini Chips ( optional )
- Pop Sticks
Line a Baking Sheet that will fit in your freezer with parchment paper or foil.
Place Granola and any additional ingredients ( Coconut etc ) into a large bowl or baking dish. It should be wide enough for the Bananas to fit with the stick.
Combine Nut Butter, Cinnamon and Honey in a bowl.
Insert a pop stick into the end of each Banana.
Spread Banana with Nut Butter mixture then roll in “Granola” mixture.
Place on baking sheet and put into your freezer. Freeze about an hour or so.
Recipe adapted from Bobby Flay & the Cooking Channel