Blueberry Yogurt Swirl Pops
Looking for a way to get your kids to have a healthier snack? Give these Pops a try!! 🙂
Fresh Blueberries & Greek yogurt make these “ice pops” a healthy treat!
- 12 oz. Blueberries
- 1 tsp. Lemon juice
- 1/4 cup Sugar or Honey
- 1 3/4 cup low fat Plain Greek yogurt
- 1/2 tsp. Vanilla Extract or Vanilla Bean
- Puree blueberries, lemon juice, and 2 tbsp. sugar in a blender or food processor.
- Combine Yogurt and remaining 2 tbsp. sugar in a separate bowl.
- Pour blueberry puree evenly into pop molds filling about halfway.
- Spoon yogurt mixture on top of blueberry puree in each mold.
- Using a popsicle stick..”Swirl” puree & yogurt together .
- Place popsicle stick in the middle of each pop mold.
- Freeze at least 4 hours preferable 6.
Recipe was adapted from Martha Stewart….